- This event has passed.
Medication Management Webinar
March 31 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm$247 – $847
On 31st March we are hosting a webinar on Medication Management . There will be a focus on how to support non-clinicians and how to meet legislative requirements. We will also give examples of feedback from providers on recent Aged Care Quality Standards audits in home care relating to medication management. This webinar follows our successful Webinar that was held in December on Maximising your opportunities in Home Care and promises to be just as informative and practical .
Ask yourself these key questions:
- Do you want to be sure you are providing safe medication management in the home?
- Is there confusion within your team about what is medication administration and what is prompting?
- Do you have a clear training plan and competency testing methodology?
At Lorraine Poulos and Associates we are asked on a regular basis to assist providers to navigate this maze.
The webinar will include tips and information about:
• How to implement an effective training and competency program for medication management
• Some of the common misconceptions about medication administration and management
• The legislation that underpins and supports safe medication management
If you then wish to purchase the resources they will include:
• Sample medication policy
• Fact sheets from AHPRA
• Competency assessment tools with instructions as to how to do this in-house
• Guiding principles for medication management in the community
• Medication management framework
• Training Slides for training session
• Competency certificate template
• Learner guide and workbook
All attendees will receive a community resource package from Webstercare containing the following:
- Webster-pak 28 sample plus example medication signing sheets
- Fridge Magnet
- Info Kit including Carers brochure,
- Guide to your Webster-pak brochure
- Steps for Safe Medication Administration
- Patient Instructions
- Multi-lingual brochure
- Sample signing sheets
This is what one of our satisfied customers who have used our training services for over 10 years said about the resources :
“Lorraine assisted our team undertake competency testing of our staff in medication management. The materials and resources were fantastic. Everyone now has a clear understanding about their scope of practice and legislative requirements”
Manager of PAWA Community Services NSW