There is a regulatory expectation that home care providers deliver safe and effective care that complies with legislation, regulations, and standards applicable to home care.
This Done-for-You package gives you all the tools, processes, and information you need to plan and implement a comprehensive audit program that will enable you to assess and demonstrate compliance with aged care quality standards as well as broader organisational governance and performance requirements.
This Done-for-You resource will save you days of work!
It can be adapted for all home care services and used flexibly to meet your situation and organisational needs.
This package includes the following resources:
- Explanatory guide to using this package including a step-by-step guide.
- Internal Audit Readiness Checklist.
- Practical Aspects of Planning an Internal Audit.
- Sample Internal Audit Policy.
- Internal Audit Report Template.
- Quality Review Evidence Checklist.
- Home Care Package Program Practice Audit Checklist.
- Client File Audit Checklist.
- Client File Audit Tool.
- Aged Care Quality Standards Workforce Self-Assessment Tool